Home Care Services
thru: UR Medicine Home Care
- Home health aides
- Skilled nursing
- Housekeeping services
- P.R.I. (Patient Review Instrument) and Screen
- Companion service
- Personal emergency response system
- Geriatric case management
- Memory care
- Care for acute/chronic illness/injury
- IV therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Ostomy care
- Nutrition services - Special diets
- Enterostomal therapy
- Medical social work
- Specialized cardiac care program
- Continence program - EKG's O2 pulsimetry, bladder scanning for urine retention
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Third-party insurance, HMO, Medicaid, Medicare, and many other health insurance plans. Insurance coverage varies. UR Medicine will confirm eligibility under plan and notify individuals of any possible co-pays. Call for more information.
Coverage Note: Chemung, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne and Yates Counties.
Languages: Sign language. Spanish. Other languages are available via a translator phone service and are limited to their offerings.
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Webster NY 14580
Geneva NY 14456
24 hour answering service.