Substance Use Services
thru: Wayne Behavioral Health Network
- Individual and group counseling
- Alcohol and substance abuse disease awareness and relapse prevention
- Clinical support services
- Discharge planning
- Integrated treatment of mental health and substance use services
• Provides opioid treatment clinic.
- Includes suboxone treatment in conjunction with individual and group counseling
• Provides self-help and peer services by Certified Recovery Peer Advocates.
• Provides Narcan trainings and other substance use education to the community.
Eligibility: Active use or in recovery.
Application Process: Call for information and orientation program.
Required Documentation: Call for more information.
Fees: Self pay, Most Third Party Insurances. Sliding scale based on income.
Coverage Note: Wayne County.
Languages: American Sign Language, Spanish
This program is offered here:
Lyons NY 14489