Recovery Community & Outreach Center
thru: Center for Community Alternatives
- Drop-in Center as a "safe haven" for members seeking support, free chemical dependency assessment/evaluation and referral to a local treatment facility. Also includes computer area.
- Reintegration support
- Case management
- Employment-related programming through various CCA reentry programs
- Peer-coaching and mentoring to clients in the general recovering community
• Provides Citizenship assistance, such as restoration through voter registration drives, Certificates of Relief from Civil Disabilities and Certificates of Good Conduct, training and education on process and documents, and counseling individuals on how to discuss his/her criminal history with a prospective employer.
• Provides Employment Services, including employment, education, and vocational readiness training and placement.
• Provides peer trainings, e.g., Orientation, Group Facilitation, Ethics Confidentiality and Boundaries, Office Etiquette, Conflict Resolution, Peer Pressure, and Career Planning.
Eligibility: Adults in recovery.
Application Process: Call or drop in.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Cultural Competency: Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14604