Community Support Team and Victim Assistance Services
thru: City of Rochester Department of Recreation and Human Services
- Information about where to find community resources like a place to live, food, and help with feelings.
- Domestic Violence Specialist available.
- Talks with people to help them feel better, counseling support.
- Helps manage things like paperwork and plans.
- Information about orders to stay safe and get help from the law.
- Helps with going to court, including rides.
- Support for victims.
- Helps get back things that were lost.
- Helps with paying back for things that were damaged or taken.
- Helps the community learn more and reaches out to people.
- Helps victims access support from the Office of Victim Services.
Eligibility: Residents of area served experiencing crisis, trauma, and victimization in need of support and resource information.
Application Process: Drop in or call to schedule an appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for services.
Coverage Note: City of Rochester.
Cultural Competency: Signage and advertising for diverse populations, Staff reflects population served
Languages: Spanish- Staff provides service in language offered, Materials/literature in language indicated, Website can be translated
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14604