Peer Learning Collaborative
thru: Recovery Coach University
- Enhancing general Recovery Coaching/Peer Advocate skills.
- Adding Evidence Based tools to your professional toolbox.
- Strengthening professional and personal boundaries.
- Augmenting your ability to advocate for clients.
- Identifying and amplifying personal and professional strengths.
- Strengthening your ability to compassionately engage clients in a strength based conversation that honors their definition of recovery.
- Successfully and professionally negotiating the system you work in while remaining focused on Staying in Your Lane.
Eligibility: Visit website for information. Peer resources registration is required.
Application Process: Register on website. All Services are Virtual at this time
Required Documentation: None.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14611