Health Careers Program
thru: Action for A Better Community
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Community Healthcare Worker
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Medical & Health Service Managers
- Pharmacy Aides (PA)
- Radiological Tech
- Receptionist & Information Clerks
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Surgical Tech
• Provides participants with development plans to ensure successful transition into a career in healthcare. Training is organized as a series of manageable steps leading to successively higher credentials and employment opportunities.
Eligibility: 18 years or older, resident of area served, must meet income guidelines. Below 200% of federal poverty guidelines for TANF and individuals.
Application Process: Call, walk in, or request an appointment on website.
Required Documentation: Proof of income, proof of address, and valid photo ID (driver’s license, NYS ID, benefits card, passport).
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe and Ontario counties.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14611