Certified Nursing Assistant
thru: Genesee Valley BOCES
• Provides a 150+ hour training program that prepares students to be responsible for providing patient care under the supervision of a nurse. Skills learned include:
- distribute and collect trays
- feeding patients
- escort and transfer patients
- provide oral care
- turn and position patients
- other necessary functions of daily living.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call or visit website for information.
Required Documentation: Call or visit website for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Genesee and Livingston Counties.