Recovery Community & Outreach Center
- Drop-in Center as a "safe haven" for members seeking support, free chemical dependency assessment/evaluation and referral to a local treatment facility. Also includes computer area.
- Reintegration support
- Case management
- Employment-related programming through various CCA reentry programs
- Peer-coaching and mentoring to clients in the general recovering community
* Provides Citizenship assistance, such as restoration through voter registration drives, Certificates of Relief from Civil Disabilities and Certificates of Good Conduct, training and education on process and documents, and counseling individuals on how to discuss his/her criminal history with a prospective employer.
* Provides Employment Services, including employment, education, and vocational readiness training and placement.
* Provides peer trainings, e.g., Orientation, Group Facilitation, Ethics Confidentiality and Boundaries, Office Etiquette, Conflict Resolution, Peer Pressure, and Career Planning.
Eligibility: Adults in recovery.
Application Process: Call or drop in.
Fees: No fee for service.
Center for Community Alternatives provides programs for court-involved adults, young people, and at-risk youth and advocates for responsive juvenile and criminal justice policies.
115 E Jefferson Street
Syracuse NY 13202
Hours: M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM
803 West Avenue
Rochester NY 14611
CORE Project Director
585-328-8230 ext 211