Blossom: Modern Home Care Solutions of Western New York
- Medication reminders.
- Grooming and oral hygiene.
- Bathing and dressing.
- Mobility issues.
- Meal preparation.
- Home and Community Support Staff.
- Community Transitional Services.
- Moving Assistance and Transportation.
* Provides care management through Health Homes of Upstate NY (HHUNY) and Children's Health Homes of Upstate NY (CHHUNY).
* Offers tuition free certification for for Personal Care Aides and Home Health Aides.
Eligibility: Older adults and those individuals with disabilities. Call for more information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: NHTD and TBI Medicaid Waivers, CDPAP, MLTCs, MCOs, long term care insurance, and private pay. We do not offer sliding scale payments.
Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Chemung, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Niagara, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Schuyler, Steuben, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates Counties.
Blossom: Modern Home Care Solutions of Western New York (formerly CCOR/Companion Care of Rochester, Inc.) offers a system of home care services that recognizes the dignity of the person and enhances the quality of life for both older adults and those with special needs. We offer companion services, personal care, care management, and nursing services.
70 Carlson Road
Rochester NY 14610
Hours: Office Hours: M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM Other hours available by appointment On-call services: 24 hours a day Call for information